2. The web pages of RSF are aimed exclusively and explicitly at entities operating within their commercial or freelance professional activity or acting as agents for such entities (companies in particular) and are not aimed at private end users, since RSF only offers products that are not intended for sale to private end users.
4. RSF has checked all files available for download prior to their being provisioned using the latest, standard virus scanners. Nonetheless, this does not fully eliminate the risk of computer viruses or an undetected intrusion into the web pages of RSF or any modifications to the data contained therein. The user is also obliged to run his own virus check on downloaded files prior to their execution or opening.
5. The user must check all downloaded files that he intends to use within his own productive environment prior to such use in a secure and shielded test environment, as RSF is unable to test the functionality of such files under all potential application conditions.
6. Insofar as RSF offers the user the option of transmitting, at his discretion, his own files (e.g. CNC control data, data logs from machine-tool controls, etc.) to RSF via the RSF web pages (upload), the customer hereby grants to RSF the irrevocable, non-exclusive, indefinite, objectively unconditional right to use such data. In particular, RSF is permitted to analyze and use such data (including editing) to improve RSF products. The customer shall ensure that transmitted files contain no personal data and shall take standard precautions (including the use of virus scanners) to check, insofar as these are potentially executable files (computer programs or usage data that may contain executable program codes), the transmitted files for viruses prior to their being uploaded.
7. Insofar as RSF is linked to web pages of third-party websites, RSF makes no claim of ownership to the content of such linked pages.
8. Insofar as RSF grants the option to enter personal data onto its web pages, such data is used purely for contacting the interested parties and will not be passed onto third parties.
9. Austrian law shall govern to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The sole place of jurisdiction is Ried im Innkreis.
Copyright © RSF Ges. m. b. H. All rights reserved. All text, images, graphics, sound documents, animations and video sequences on this website are governed by copyright and/or other laws on the protection of intellectual property rights. Unless specified otherwise in paragraphs 13 and 14, reproduction, revision or use in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the explicit consent of RSF Ges. m. b. H.